When it comes to public restrooms, most of us really appreciate a little creativity and a lot of cleaning. There’s nothing more unpleasant than an unkempt public restroom, but sometimes there’s just no way of getting around it.
Fortunately, there is a growing number of companies that are going the extra mile to create the most memorable (in a good way) restrooms imaginable.
Check out this year’s finalists below:
- Buc-ee’s New Braunfels, Texas
- Da Marino Ristorante Italiano New York, New York
- Gitane Restaurant San Francisco, California
- Hollywood Bowl Hollywood, California
- Lane Stadium/Worsham Field at Virginia Tech Blacksburg, Virginia
- Liberty Market Gilbert, Arizona
- Mie N Yu Restaurant Washington, DC
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago, Illinois
- Vanity Nightclub Las Vegas, Nevada
- Walker Art Center Minneapolis, Minnesota
This year you can view photos of the finalists and vote for your favorite online. The polls are open through Friday, October 26, so you better cast your vote quick!
The winner and runner-up will be announced during a nationally publicized event in November.
Image Credit: Flickr Creative Commons