We all know that hand washing is a key component to public and personal health. Hospitals, clinics and other medical facilities benefit from patients, staff and visitors reducing the amount of germs and contaminants on their hands. Offices, administrative buildings, foodservice spaces and other workplaces benefit from customers and employees with clean hands. Regular hand washing helps fight the spread of viruses and bacteria that can cause illness, reduce workplace productivity and affect morale.
Upgrading to automatic soap dispensers
Regular hand washing has been proven to be effective in reducing the spread of germs. Your medical facility or workplace can take it a step further by upgrading to automatic soap dispensers. Manual soap dispensers and bar soaps can work against workplace hygiene by becoming collecting places for bacteria, viruses and other germs.
Automatic soap dispensers do not come into contact with dirt and germs that people carry on their hands, helping to stop the spread of contaminants in work environments. They are activated when someone places their hands in front of the sensor. A measured amount of soap is then automatically released into the user’s hand.
- Automatic soap dispensers do not have to be touched in order to be activated. This touchless technology reduces that amount of germs, bacteria and viruses people come into contact with.
- Manual soap dispensers and bars of soap can harbor the dirt and germs of the last person to use them, spreading them to the next user.
- Automatic soap dispensers are operated by sensors that detect the presence of a user. There are no opportunities for germs to be passed between people.
- Complement you automatic soap dispenser with an automatic towel dispenser. The entirely touchless system will keep the people in your workplace safe and healthy.
- Control the amount of soap you use with an automatic soap dispenser. Manual soap dispensers can get overused when people pump them or press their buttons multiple times to dispense more soap. An automatic soap dispenser releases a measured amount into the hand of a user. This keeps a cleaner environment by reducing spilling, and saves soap.
National Purity handsoaps
National Purity handsoaps are formulated for mild, effective skin and hand cleaning. We offer liquid moisturizing, and foaming handsoap options. We have created soap products that keep hands clean and workplaces healthy. Our fresh-smelling handsoaps are perfect for restrooms in medical facilities, offices, foodservice spaces, cafeterias, school campuses and sports facilities.
“Image Credit: flickr.com“